Gemini’s New Pattern Offerings
Gemini, an industry leader in the wholesale manufacture of dimensional letters, logos and plaques, launches its new, improved mounting patterns for flat-cut metal signage. Perfect Pattern™ is computer-generated and calibrated to our production equipment, assuring exact hole locations and interchangeability. In addition, the pattern is printed on Tyvek®, making it resistant to tears and the weather.
Gemini’s partners are able to pre-order patterns ahead of time to allow for pre-work on-site for large scope installations. The printed legend with instructions is an easy guide to a perfect installation, every time.
Other features include:
- Center line alignment – patterns are aligned with horizontal and vertical lines from the center making installation more reliable.
- Stud sizing guide – provides recommendations for proper drill bits depending on determined stud size.
- Top/bottom orientation – dimples are drilled into the back of the product to help identify proper orientation.
- Placement/sizing indicators – dimples can also indicate the line a character belongs to, as well as differentiate similar size letters which will have different stud placements.
- Identical letters are interchangeable.
“Gemini has been making efforts to improve the installation experience,” said Wayne Meyer, Product Manager at Gemini. “We want our partners to have a hassle-free experience that results in a great looking sign. This new digital technology addresses concerns we heard from customers. We have started with flat-cut metal letters and logos and will be expanding into the other products in the future.”
Gemini, a family-owned company, is an industry leader with over 50 years of sign product manufacturing experience, including dimensional letters, logos, plaques, and custom plastic sheet extrusion. With seven manufacturing sites across the USA, Canada and Mexico, Gemini’s products are backed by an industry-leading guarantee and sold exclusively through an authorized reseller network.