Perfect Pattern Now Available For Products
Gemini, an industry leader in the wholesale manufacture of dimensional letters, logos and plaques, has expanded the application of their Perfect Pattern™ mounting template. The digital technology that provides a better, more accurate tool for mounting flat cut metal letters, now also improves the installation experience for flat-cut acrylic and GemLeaf™ letters. Perfect Pattern is computer-generated and calibrated to our production equipment, assuring exact hole locations and interchangeability. In addition, the pattern is printed on Tyvek®, making it resistant to tears and the weather.
Gemini’s partners are able to pre-order mounting templates ahead of time to allow for prep work on-site for large scope installations. The printed legend with instructions is an easy guide to a perfect installation, every time.
Other features include:
- Center line alignment – patterns are aligned with horizontal and vertical lines from the center making installation more reliable.
- Stud sizing guide – provides recommendations for proper drill bits depending on determined stud size.
- Top/bottom orientation – dimples are drilled into the back of the product to help identify proper orientation.
- Placement/sizing indicators – dimples can also indicate the line a character belongs to, as well as differentiate similar size letters which will have different stud placements.
- Identical letters are interchangeable.
“With the expansion to acrylic and GemLeaf letters, Gemini is making efforts to continually improve the installation experience for our partners,” said Dion Flaska, Product Manager at Gemini. “Beyond this recent expansion, we will have the Perfect Pattern mounting template available for metal laminates soon. We’re working to make sure the installation of flat-cut letters is hassle-free for our partners, with a finished sign that looks great every time.”
Gemini, a family-owned company, is an industry leader with over 50 years of sign product manufacturing experience, including dimensional letters, logos, plaques, and custom plastic sheet extrusion. With seven manufacturing sites across the USA, Canada and Mexico, Gemini’s products are backed by an industry-leading guarantee and sold exclusively through an authorized reseller network.